Friday, October 12, 2007



I am participating today in a Friday Faves-- Holidays
from over at http://mommycommunity.com

My favorite holiday is pretty much a toss up between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The reason that I look forward to both of these holidays is because I love being with my family. I have 4 grown children, and 4 grandkids, who I don't get to see that often and for me, bringing them all together is such a blessing in my life. My youngest daughter, the one I speak about here is home with me and she is a true treasure in my life, however, when all my kids and grandkids get together, it's pretty much a miracle, considering how busy life gets for everyone. I don't know why, but during this time of year, even strangers seem to be the kindest. I see alot more people doing volunteer work and helping out less fortunate people and this is why I like both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Wish I could choose, but it's hard.

No comments: