Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quinceanera is Finally Done !!!

Now that the quinceanera is over, things are starting to settle down some. The party was a huge success, although there were some things that happened that were not in my control. Our DJ didn't inform me of the time he was going to start hooking up his equipment so I ended up paying the hall for 3 extra hours..... then, the cd's that I copied for the court of honor to dance to as well as the father/daughter dance weren't readable by the DJ's equipment.....thank GOD for my oldest son who was there with his laptop and able to plug into his equipment for that. I totally forgot to bring the oil for the chocolate fountain so we had to put the fruit out on skewers, which worked but wasn't what we had planned. Anyway, all in all, it turned out really good and we had a gigantic crowd. The court of honor and our daughter danced so brilliantly and I was so pleased with how the food and the cake came out. I can now breathe a sigh of relief that it's all done. Geez, school will start next week so here comes another chapter in the life of my darling teen.

No comments: