Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It's Been A Long Journey But She Is Doing Well !!!

Today as I write about my darling daughter, I have great news. She is doing well.  She is so grown up and is able to make decisions without mom and has a wonderful life.  She does not live near home though, but close enough to come home occasionally. We had to sell her horse, as much as we didn't want to, but she went to a great home.  In fact, her horse went to her former 4-H trainer who lives about 20 minutes away and there is an open door to be able to go and see her. I was happy about that, but sad that my daughter's dream is gone. She has new dreams now and is persuing those new dreams. I still miss my little girl, but to me, she will always be my little girl. But now, my teenage daughter is no longer a teen.

No comments: