Sunday, June 10, 2007

Needing ideas for summer activities

Not only do I need more ideas as to what activities my daughter can participate in, now, my oldest daughter moved with my granddaughters about 6 hours away. No longer will my dear daughter have a bike riding partner, or someone to go to the local pool with. I am going to have to really get hopping tomorrow to start looking around for some good activities for her to keep her busy. We are really sad that part of our family has moved. But I know that things will get better.

2 comments:

Dondi Tiples said...

Have you considered having exclusive mother-daughter time together? Go for walks, talk about the future, reminisce about the past. I always wish I had more time to spend with my sons. They're growing so fast and doing so many things, I feel they're slipping right through my fingers.
Summertime would be the best opportunity to bond. Good luck!

Magaritas said...

wonderful idea. Since my daughter was young, I have always put aside special times for us, but we usually go out to eat and do some shopping.. I think going for a walk would be something different to do and I think I am going to try that. Thankyou so much !!!