Friday, August 17, 2007

Clothing Shopping

With school fastly coming upon us, today starts the "tax-free" weekend here and soon all the stores will be jam-packed. Unfortunate for us that we had no choice but to go this weekend, but hopefully we won't be out too long....haha...I just bet your'e laughing at that one. Most teens can't go right into one store and pick out everything very quick. So, yes, I suppose that I will be out for awhile. Good time for others in the family to pick out a little something as well, right? I suppose that I could use a few things. Now, to be honest, I am not a shopper. I would rather save my money. Here is some advice for my dear darling daughter" please remember that mom is on a shoe-string budget here and that money does not fall off trees". Choose your clothing wisely. Buy shirts and pants that can mix and match. Lastly, don't put all your money into one outfit." Happy shopping !!!!

No comments: