Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Teens and Christmas

Oh what a lovely Christmas we have had today. We all woke up bright and early and everyone assembled in their spots around the living room to open presents. We were truly blessed once again this year. I love wrapping presents but this year I decided to pull a new trick on my teen. I told her that she was going to receive one box for Christmas. That's right, one box.....but what I didn't tell her was that she was going to receive many more wrapped up presents inside of that box. I did this to prevent her from seeing the shape of each wrapped present and wondering about them, figuring everything out before hand. She was absolutely thrilled to find a bunch of wrapped presents inside of her box. What a treat. I am so blessed this Christmas. How about you?

No comments: