Thursday, February 28, 2008

Back To Quinceanera Planning

As I go over this list for the quinceanera, I am writing all of it down. I have been so busy lately with my father being ill and going out of state to see him through surgery, but now I am back on track. I made the first payment on the quince dress yesterday, which brought our total down to $200., which is good. Thank goodness for places that offer layaway.
The cake is going to be paid for from my stepson, THANK GOD for him. The reception area is being paid by my other stepson and wife, THANK GOD for them too! Now with those things out of the way as far as having them paid, I am setting my concentration on finding padrinos (people to help pay for) the band/DJ that we are having. Since the singer of the band is my brother-in-law, he has set us up with a nice package through a friend of his. We are excited about this. More than likely, my other sister and brother-in-laws will help us with some of this cost.
Now, on to the photographer. If I could, I would be the one taking pics. I love doing that, but since I must set my sites on the event, I have put an ad on craigslist to get some prices. Let's see how that goes. We still have a little less than 6 months so, I think we are in good standing right now.

No comments: