Here is a list of the amounts we are spending on different things. I hope that when you start planning your daughter's quinceanera, you will be able to find things at decent prices as well. I think things are going great so far, and just think, only 4 weeks left until her special day!
1. Hall, $400. plus $100 clean-up fee
2. Dress, $ 359.
3. Band/DJ $800
4. Security for party $200
5. cake serving for a little over 200, $385. that is with delivery fee
6. limo service for pick up and drop off $175 plus tip for driver
7. choreographer services, $ 450
8. paper products for serving food and drink, $50
9. invitations, done ourselves, $60
10. arch, undecorated $10.
I have been buying ivy bowls for my decorations, tulle at 40% off at Joan Fabrics, ribbon, blue marbles for the ivy bowls, and silk flowers all at 50% off through Hobby Lobby, and haven't figured out the cost spent on that yet. But there's my list. What do you think? Although it's alot of money, we really did find alot at great prices.