Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Clothes Buying

Yep, it's that time again, and school will be in session soon.....so, here comes the school clothes buying and buying for a teen isn't cheap. Even though my daughter is working a part time job, I don't expect her to buy all of her clothing but to help, that's a plus. She has already purchased 3 new pair of jeans, and I kicked in with 2 new shirts and the backpack. Her older sister wanted to buy her some shoes since her birthday is this week so that helped alot. I have found that even though Walmart offers cheap things, I have found that JCPenney is really offering some great sales as well. We mostly shop on the sales rack and have found some screen tees for only $5.99 which is very much in our budget. Look around for sales, coupons and ads to find the best deals, and most of all, don't feel as if you have to buy the most expensive, name brand labels, unless you really want it. Happy Shopping!

No comments: