Saturday, September 12, 2009

The HomeComing Dance

Tonight is my daughter's homecoming dance and she is going. We ended up buying her dress at Ross for a great bargain price, and the heels, she already had. Hair cut ended up costing around $12. and the ticket for entering is a mere $7, so I think that we managed it pretty good, however, the cost of those professional picture packages were a little more than planned but we went ahead and bought the $25 package because I think that she deserves to have something for her memory. Now, most of you who keep up with my blog know that my daughter is not a "dress up" type of gal......she's really into her jeans, but I am so happy to see her actually want to go this evening. Whoops, it's almost time to go so have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: