Monday, January 4, 2010

Teens and Hobbies


This is Miss Frenchie, my daughter's horse. She is a very curious horse and loves alot of attention.
My daughter rides English and jumps her, also competes in english jumping.
Not only does Frenchie require multiple visits throughout the week, but riding as well, even through the coldest of weather. We have her at a wonderful barn that has live-on care and she is tended to with many other horses. I can't tell you how great it is for my daughter to have a hobby that keeps her busy. Also, this is her future as she has decided to become a enquine vet. She is studying assistant vet tech in school right now and will soon be able to work as one in her senior year. Does your teen have a hobby that keeps her busy? Do you find that it keeps her just busy enough or way too busy? We have learned how to manage the hobby along with the homework, so it works out great here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Magaritas said...

Thank you so much! I appreciate your comments

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.