Monday, May 2, 2011

A Graduation Party!

As graduation nears, I am trying to decide what I want to do to celebrate my daughter's graduation. She has accomplished so much and I am very proud of her. I want to do something different but what?  I'm kind of thinking a pool party would be nice...now, if I had a pool in my back yard, or a bigger house, it would be great...but I don't.  I have started to check into different venues that offer pool parties.. I have checked my city pool, a few indoor pools, and a couple of other places, and even the YMCA offers pool parties.  I think that I am getting closer to finding what I want to do...the next will be the foods to serve. Something light I think, due to it being a pool party. And teens like to eat so I may let the swimming happen first, then do the food serving. Another idea I had was to get a 2 hour boat ride, but I found it to be VERY expensive,....to the tune of $800....and that was the cheapest. Anyways, any ideas would be appreciated.

No comments: