Friday, April 20, 2007

Eating a Good Breakfast

All week my daughter has been having the TAKKS test at school and yippee!--today is Friday. I have always made an earlier bedtime for school nights which I honestly believe benefits her to be able to do better in school and not being so tired when she wakes in the morning. I also am a firm believer in having breakfast before going out the door. Most of the time, it's a bowl of cereal, and some juice, but her all-time favorite is french toast. So, what is so good about having breakfast? Good question. I think that it makes her brain more alert for being able to start studying once she gets into class, not to mention no stomach growling until lunch time. Here is a link at: www.kidshealth.org about the breakfast topic. I tried to add the link here and have been unsuccessful.