Tuesday, July 17, 2007

French Toast anyone?

Yesterday, I was sitting in the Dr.'s office and I get a phone call. Geez, I already told my daughter that I was going to be there. I had only been gone for like 10 or 15 minutes. My darling daughter asks me "mom, how do you make french toast?" so here is the recipe....although extremely simple, it's something that teens can learn how to make for themselves.
white bread, 1 egg, 1/4 cup milk, a sprinkle of cinnamon
combine the egg and milk together, beat. add the sprinkle of cinnamon
dip your bread into the mix, coating it on both sides.
place this into an oiled skillet, medium heat. cook on both sides
You now have the choice of pancake syrup and butter, or you can try adding some ole and a couple of teaspoons of powdered sugar on top.. yummy.

No comments: