Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finding A Quinceanera Doll

Oh, I have been ever-so-busy these past months trying to get everything ready for my daughter's quinceanera in August. I have been numerous places and have yet to find a quinceanera doll with the royal blue dress. I have decided that I am going to buy her a porcelain doll and make the dress myself. My only alternative is to find a doll, perhaps on the marie osmond doll site that has a blue dress on......ha! That's not easy and so far, I have found nothing in the royal blue color. Why did my daughter have to have royal blue? Well, out of all the different colored dresses she tried on, royal blue looked the best on her. Not only having to make the royal blue dress for the doll, the bouquet is having to be made as well. Remember that choosing quinceanera colors isn't always as easy as just stating the colors because the dress is what holds the color choices. Here are a few sites that I have found helpful.
www.uniquelyquince.com
www.quincegirl.com
www.quinceaneraconnect.com

No comments: