Friday, July 11, 2008

5 Weeks Before The Quinceanera

I went out today and bought the outfit that I am going to wear so that I don't have to worry about it at the very last minute. I have been so caught up lately getting things done that I didn't want to leave it for last....and then be in a panic with nothing to wear. Right now there are sales everywhere. I have the cake order secured now, the doll has been picked out and purchased. My daughter is adding a hip-hop to her dance so we got the outfit for that today as well. I have found a company for the limo ride after much search and finding prices so I need to put a down payment on that next to hold for us. Other than that, after this, it will be down to getting the table top decorations finished and the arch decorated, and keeping up with the boys to make sure they are paying something on their tuxes. I am going to put my hubby's suit in the cleaner sometime within the next couple of weeks too. What else am I missing? Hopefully nothing.

No comments: