Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stopping Behind the Bus While Picking Up Students

Today I was taking my daughter to school, and darned it all, I got stuck behind a bus picking up students. I have this passion about going through the school zones and I believe that no matter what--those rules NEED to be observed. I stopped behind the bus, as always, but 2 cars ahead of me went right around the stop sign. I was FURIOUS!!!! I Do NOT understand how people can just go right around the bus as if it were nothing. Why do people do that? Don't they see that the bus is stopped to pick up kids going to school? Don't they see that fricken stop sign? Doesn't anybody care about the driving rules anymore?

1 comment:

krishna kashyap av said...

This kind of incident had happened in my locality as well
and a child lost his life.
They just don't care and keep
creeping in the traffic, which they think would give a pleasure.
Family law companies