Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Buying A Better Car For My Teen Daughter

Well, the time has come, and I wasn't really ready for it, but my darling teen needed a better set of wheels. The 93 mustang was great but it started breaking down in various places, leaving me to figure out how to get it back home and fixed....not a good situation when it worried me every time she broke down and there are so many bad things happening nowadays. I don't know why but this is the way the world is changing. I wanted to wait until it was closer to her birthday or closer to Christmas but as we were shopping, we would drive through various lots, viewing what was available. I am one who HATES getting caught by a salesperson, at least until I am ready. Well, that is what happened to us and it turned out that he was NOT pushy, and we found an EXCELLENT buy on a small SUV that she loved. Low mileage, enough room to put all her horse equipment in for going to the barn, and really decent gas mileage.....and the payments were low enough for her to manage to pay, while I pay the insurance. She is exstatic over it and so am I . It is only 3 years old and now I don't have to worry about her breaking down all over the place. Wasn't ready, but I am really glad now to have found such a bargain.

No comments: