Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things Are Back To Normal

I am so happy now that things are back to normal....just the day after her telling me a lie, we were back like nothing had happened, only they did, and she knew I was disappointed in her. She promised not to do it again and I am doing my best to give her a chance to prove it. I have had to use the family tracker maybe twice since but she was exactly where she was supposed to be. I honestly believe that her going to see that "old friend" was not all her idea, and most likely alot of HIS idea, but I think that she didn't find the same person that she once knew way back 8 years ago. I am happy to say that her life seems to be moving on, and happily so. She seems to have more confidence in what's she's doing and is happy. We are getting along as we were before the lie, which is good, but she also knows that I will back up what I say.  I know that we all make the  the wrong decisions sometimes but  I pray  that she will move forward making better ones. I love my daughter and I know that in the summer, she will be moving away to go to college, but  while she's still under 18, I still need to  show her what's right and what's wrong. Teens can really go through some trying times with those hormones of theirs, and even as women, we still deal with the hormonal issues. Raising teens can be difficult, but in the end, it can be done. It takes patience....lots of it.

No comments: