Friday, January 14, 2011

Navy Thoughts Becoming Stronger

With each day that passes, the more and more my daughter is wanting to go into the Navy. I have pretty mixed emotions here, and it's very hard. I thought that all this time she would graduate high school and go on to college. For a time there, I wondered if she was ever going to make the decision to take her SAT test....and that will be coming up next week....but she has been doing her research, as I have also, to find out more about the Navy. She wants it very much. I want her to be happy and I know that this has to be HER decision, at least she is finding out about it first, before jumping right in. Many a teen or daughter has gone into the service, with many a parent probably feeling about the same way that I do. I feel that I must support her on her endeavors and if it's God's will, then that's what will happen.

No comments: