Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Very Busy Senior Year

Things are changing, right before my eyes....the Navy is becoming a real consideration to my darling teen daughter and she is going after it strongly....she's already had the interview, turned in all the paperwork, and now is studying for her test.  She is scheduled for MEPS next week, and I am proud of her, but at the same time, shaking in my boots.  This last year of high school has been quite a busy one, as she has many things to look forward to just this year.  Not only is she in her senior year of high school and will be graduating in June, she will also turn 18 a little after that. The S.A.T. test for her is this coming Saturday and she has been given a few more hours at work so she's been busy....along with going to the gym to work out. Frenchie, her horse, is still an extremely large part of her life as well.  I feel like I am in a whirlwind with all the things going on around here, and she is my youngest, so I will be looking at an empty nest before the year is done. I am not sure how I am gonna handle it when she leaves, but one thing I CAN say, is that I am VERY proud of her for all she has accomplished already and the young lady she has become.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I can't believe your daughter is already a senior. How proud you must be that she knows what she wants to do and that she has a goal. That's HUGE!!