Sunday, March 27, 2011

What Plans Come Next?

Being a mother of a teen can be really nerve-wracking....I watch my darling daughter go through every day life and sometimes I am just amazed.  School, prom, future graduation, her job, riding and taking care of her horse, it seems that life travels fast. I remember her not so long ago as a baby in my arms.  I told her that her senior year of high school would really go fast, and it has. So, to update: at this time, she has decided to wait on the Navy, and that's only because she has to take the ASVAB test again because even though she passed, they wanted a higher score and she needs to really buckle down and study before she can take it again....plus....she is also thinking about going to college for a year.  I am wondering if it has something to do with her horse, as she really loves riding. I'm also wondering if it has to do with a young man also.....guess we'll see.

No comments: