Monday, March 12, 2012

Looking At My "Little" Girl

Sometime I forget that  she's an adult. She lives away from home, on the base, but she came home this past weekend...and she brought a friend with her. Those two were just like silly teen girls laughing and giggling away, just as if she was back in high school. Times have changed and for me, it seemed to have changed just way too quickly. It only seems such a short time ago that my daughter was getting ready for her quinceanera (15th), playing the flute in the band at high school and then getting ready for prom and graduation. Time flew by...where did it go? I saw in my daughter, that she is still that same beautiful spirit that she's always been, but I miss those years of her being at home. I look at her and see that she is maturing, and wondefully so.  "A" school in the Navy is going very well for her, and she will soon be finished and moving on in her journey. I am so proud and so pleased. What more could a mother ask for?

No comments: