Monday, May 28, 2007

a new year with alot of anticipation

Yippeeeeeee !!!! Band marching camp starts tomorrow and I know that my daughter will make some new friends. She has been complaining about having funny feelings in her stomach over all of her friends going to the new school in town, but I have every bit of confidence that things will go fine for her next year. She will go tomorrow and the next several days and then they will break until Aug 1st and that's when band camp begins again. It's been pouring down rain today and I had my doubts that marching will take place, but I called around and found out that it will go on regardless. I want to tell my dear daughter that I have every confidence in her that things will go fine. She is going to meet new friends and those butterflies in the tummy feeling will eventually go away.

No comments: