Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer, Once Again....

Now my daughter is going to be a senior and she is so happy about it....little does she realize that it always seems that the last year of high school just goes way too fast. It seems like such a lifetime ago that I graduated from high school, and here I am trying to remember all my friends.
My teen has gone through the Red Cross Lifeguard training and is now going to be a lifeguard at the pools nearby and that's a good thing. She has learned so much, and boy! has she grown up in such a short amount of time. She still has her first job that she got a little over a year ago and works it part time. I think this coming up year will be exciting for her and I am anxious to see how it goes for her. Enjoy your summer my dear readers....for soon, it will be school time again.

No comments: