Saturday, June 25, 2011

Frenchie, My Daughter's Horse

This is my daughter's horse, Frenchie. She's been with her for several years now, and my daughter has really spent alot of time with her in training. They are certainly a team. My daughter will be going to the Navy soon, and miss Frenchie will have to enjoy some of our grandchildren and friends during the time she's gone. I pray that my daughter will get stationed somewhere that she will be able to take her there so that she can still ride her and give her the attention that she is so used to getting, but I just don't know at this time, what's going to happen next. High school is over with and although my darling daughter works part time, she still spends a great deal of time with her horse. Frenchie has been a wonderful addition to our family because she has given  my daughter a great deal of learning experience, not to mention, kept her quite busy.  Just wanted to post this pic so you all could take a look at how beautiful she is !

No comments: